Better from yesterday | 33 km morning cycle ride | Dance fitness without waitlist confirmation | Omlette dinner 01/06/2024 10:45 PM

1% Better than the Previous Day


Hey my loveliest peeps!

Hope you're doing well and fantastic. Today, I woke up at 5 am and went to an outdoor cycling event. While riding, I met two new friends: Ashish and Sanjay. Ashish and I talked about a lot of things, including a Porsche accident. We even saw the accident spot in Kalyaninagar and discussed many topics.

I also talked to Sanjay, who is around 65 years old but is one of the fittest people in the squad, having ridden a non-geared cycle for the last 25 years. We discussed many aspects of corporate and banking life.

We stopped at a tea center and had tea. Then I came back to Amanora with Ashish and did some stretching at the Temple of Environment in Amanora Park. I headed straight home and prepared poha and tea for myself.

Self made breakfast



After eating, I had a video call with my parents. Later, I felt hungry again but was too tired to cook, so I ordered Kolkata chicken biryani, which was both healthier and tasty. There are no regrets because each wrong step is a lesson for the next one.

Lunch from Peetuk, Pune


In the evening, I decided to go to a dance class. Upon reaching the center, I realized that my waiting list confirmation had not been approved, but the center managers allowed me to join. I danced my heart out and sweated all over.

Afterward, I returned to a tea shop, had tea, and sat there for about an hour, silently observing my surroundings.

I then drove back to my apartment. While walking and observing the plants, I received a call from a friend about some work-related discussions. After the call, I went straight to my flat and prepared an omelet for dinner.

Omelette for Dinner



That's how I spent my day.

I bought a wind chime and feel so relaxed with its soothing sound. I also bought protein powder, which I will start consuming tomorrow. Adding protein powder to the list of mandatory items to be consumed for the 90-day challenge. So here is the next challenge!

Talking about some regular routine checklist:

- Hydration challenge: 9/21 days completed.
- Journaling challenge: 15/21 days completed.
- New fitness challenge: 8/21 days completed.
- Protein powder to be started from tomorrow.

Namo Buddhay!

Link to the preparation of breakfast (Reel)
Best,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM