Hell a lot tired | 2 classes today | Ideal day | 3rd June 2024 | 10:39 PM

Grateful for this day!

Hello peeps,


Hope you're doing amazing today!


Today, my day started very late because I was not able to complete 8 hours of deep and healthy sleep. Even if I sleep at 12 am, I need to get up at 8 am, not before that. After that, at 9 am, I can do one class and then have breakfast and protein powder. I am looking forward to that routine.


The day was ideal today. I received the bib and jacket for my cycling fitness, and I am happy. Although there are a few stains, I think they can be removed after cleaning. I am currently focusing on getting Snowflake certification for my office purposes.


Today, I am grateful for breakfast, food, and dinner. Of course, I can't forget the tea that I prepared for myself and enjoyed in a clay pot bought from Reliance Mart yesterday at Amanora Mall. I am happy and accepting the things that are happening my way and sailing across the sea of life.


I went to Tapri today after two classes and had a huge meal because my body and mind were both telling me that I needed to eat heavily, so I didn't compromise on it.

Dinner at Tapri, Hadapsar


I need to sleep early and take complete rest for a fresh morning tomorrow.


Thanks and be healthy.


Talking about some regular routine checklists:

- Hydration challenge: 11/21 days completed.

- Journaling challenge: 17/21 days completed.

- New fitness challenge: 9/21 days completed.

- Protein powder challenge: 2/21 days completed.


Namo Buddhay!


Best,


Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM