Totally sleepy, tired and exhausted | 27th June 2024

Hello friends, 

Hope you're doing amazing!! 
Yesterday I saw a post about mutton on Instagram and it prompted me to cook for myself, even though knowing just after a bit of it I don't feel good eating still I thought to buy it from the store and cooked it. 

I have seen one thing that sometimes If I do something odd, I feel like doing more odds that day untill I feel a critical point and then come out of it. 
I need to understand this behavior. 

I'm being more aware of it because, I didn't feel good eating non veg because I regret eating non veg these days and also 95% of my life energies are utilized in breaking down those complex food particle and hence I feel tired and slept all day long. 

I'm planning to be more conscious and avoid eating these food which involves killing of innocent creatures. 

I couldn't complete the basic blocks of my life today and yet again a disconnect. 
I'll improve and trying to eliminate things that lowers down the potential of elevating above these odd things. 

Journaling completed. ✅
Leet code ✅
Rest all the things are incomplete. 

Namo Buddhay! 
Vivek Sunny. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM