28 kms Cycling ride solo to Dagdusheth | All challenges are completed today | Snowflake preparation is on fire | 11th June 2024 | 11:26 pm

Hello everyone,


I hope you're doing well, safe, and sound.


Today is June 11th. I woke up at 4:45 am and went on a solo cycle ride to Dagdusheth, returning after breakfast at the usual place.


I started my day with a shower, breakfast, and protein powder. I completed all my office work and finished one mock test, scoring 63%. While this isn't great, I'm working on optimizing my potential for better results.

Post cycling ride at Amanora

Dagdusheth,Pune


I ordered chicken biryani but ate a very large portion, which isn't good for my health. I'll be kinder to my gut next time. I've taken good rest today and feel light and grateful for everything I have and for the people who are associated with me.


Now I'll take some more rest and drink some water.


Tomorrow, I'll follow an exercise routine and start my day by becoming proficient in Snowflake core.


Thanks!


That's all for today, guys. I shall meet you tomorrow.


This challenge is already completed, and I'm super proud.


Journaling challenge L0: 21/21 days completed ✅  


For now, let me summarize my achievements:

- Hydration challenge: 17/21 days completed ✅  

- Journaling challenge L1: 4/21 days completed ✅  

- New fitness challenge: 15/21 days completed ✅  

- Protein powder challenge: 10/21 days completed ✅  

- EP Course: 8/47 lessons completed ✅  


Areas for improvement:

- Food choices ❌


Namo Buddhay!


Best regards,


Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM