No Cult today | Lunch and Dinner unhealthy food | Meditation bath | Protein day starts | 2nd June 2024 | 10:15 pm

Hello people,

I hope you're doing great and enjoyed the weekend.
I got up very late at 10 am and took ample rest.
Post waking up



 Then, I went directly to have lunch at around 1 pm and had Chicken Thali at Saoji, Hadapsar. It was unhealthy, but I felt like trying it once.

At Saoji




Thali Chicken and Solkadi




I thought, why not take a walk? So, I went to Amanora Mall and visited Decathlon. However, I couldn't find anything useful for me. I drove back to a sugarcane juice center, had a drink, and then took a good rest at home.

Selfie at inside Amanora Mall, Pune



In the evening, I decided to take a bath with meditation sounds on, simply cleansing properly. Then, I took protein powder and went to the gym. But instead of arriving at 8 pm, I reached at 8:35 and couldn't join them.

I then headed towards a biryani shop and ate mutton biryani, again an unhealthy choice of mine. I drove home, had a weekly call with my family while walking in the society, and then decided to drink almond water before going to sleep.

That's it for today's blog. I'm planning to increase mindfulness starting tomorrow.

Talking about some regular routine checklists:
- Hydration challenge: 10/21 days completed.
- Journaling challenge: 16/21 days completed.
- New fitness challenge: 8/21 days not completed.
- Protein powder challenge: 1/21 days completed.

Namo Buddhay!


Best,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM