Forgot the bottle where? | Food mindfulness and Gut health importance | Workout at Cult | Water challenge incomplete today | 09th June 2024 | 9:42 PM

Hello Everyone,

Hope you're doing well!


Today I woke up and missed breakfast, but I directly consumed food at a society member's home. Then I rested, and in the evening, I went to Cult for a new activity. However, I noticed that my infuser bottle was missing. I asked the Cult managers and caretakers about it, and they suggested I search their cupboard, but I couldn't find it. Then I called the restaurant, and I'm super happy that because of journaling, I could track my activity and it helped me find the right person.

Yesterday's meal self prepared


When I went to the restaurant, I found the bottle and was very happy. I ate chicken masala, two wheat rotis, and half a plate of rice. I need to be more mindful about food portions. Next time, whenever I feel hungry after a workout, I will drink water first and then eat two rotis with egg or egg bhurji, along with some healthy coconut water, and then sleep. Otherwise, the calories will overshoot.


I have not completed most of my tasks like protein powder, hydration, and the EP course, but I will take my protein powder and ensure I consume enough water. I will drink 2 liters at any cost. However writing post publishing the article that I couldnot consume 2 litres of water and just took around half litres of water including protein powder and half litre of milk


That's all for today, guys. I shall meet you tomorrow.


This challenge is already completed, and I'm super proud.


Journaling challenge L0: 21/21 days completed ✅  


For now, let me summarize my achievements:

- Hydration challenge: 16/21 days Not completed.

- Journaling challenge L1: 2/21 days completed.

- New fitness challenge: 14/21 days completed.

- Protein powder challenge: 8/21 days completed.

- EP Course: 4/47 lessons completed.


Areas for improvement:

- Food choices


Namo Buddhay!


Best regards,


Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM