2 workout classes done | 93% post re-test Mock | All challenges completed ๐Ÿ† | 12th June 2024 | 9:52 PM

Journal Entry

 Hello lovely people,

I hope you're doing well.

Today, I woke up around 8:30 am and canceled the fitness class beforehand because I wanted to complete my sleep properly. The second reason was that I wanted to start my office work a bit earlier so that I could solve some mock papers for the Snowflake examination.

I have only from the 13th to the 16th for preparation, which is just 3 days, so I need to focus my energies on it. After that, I can take a small break of 1-2 days for some nearby travel. I cooked lunch by myself today, which was Khichdi and Aloo ka Bharta, and also created an Insta reel just for my memories.

Capturing greenery from windows 1


Capturing greenery from windows 2


I have completed all the challenges today, and it feels good to see myself a bit stronger than a few days ago.

It is just a simple notion that I want to sleep deeply so that I can wake up refreshed.

Tomorrow, I don't have plans for cycling, so I will try for fitness.

That is it for today, and I'll share my insights about the challenges.


This challenge is already completed, and I'm super proud.


Journaling challenge L0: 21/21 days completed ✅


For now, let me summarize my achievements:

- Hydration challenge: 18/21 days completed ✅

- Journaling challenge L1: 5/21 days completed ✅

- New fitness challenge: 16/21 days completed ✅

- Protein powder challenge: 11/21 days completed ✅

- EP Course: 10/47 lessons completed ✅


Areas for improvement:

- Food choices ❌


Namo Buddhay!


Best regards,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM