Yoga completed | Solo bike ride to Bopdev ghat | Meditative bath | Hydration incomplete again 2 days in a row | 16th June 2024 | 10:56 pm

Hello friends,

Hope you're doing amazing!

I had Idli Sambar and tea for breakfast, then headed to the yoga center, where I did 21 Surya Namaskars. After that, I went to Bopdev Ghat, which was an awe-inspiring place.

I climbed the high stairs to the temple barefoot, worshipped there, and enjoyed the nature. Then I stopped at a restaurant and had mutton, rice, and chapati. I returned to my flat, rested for a while, and after waking up, I took a meditative bath session and caught up on calls.

On the way took self picture
On the way took self picture
Inside Bopdev Temple
Inside Bopdev Temple
Outside Temple
Outside Temple
City Sky scrapers at background
City Sky scrapers at background

This challenge is already completed, and I'm super proud.

Journaling Challenge L0

21/21 days completed ✅

Elevating Energies from the Lines:

Anna could no longer work and had to take a leave of absence. Her husband, although a successful lawyer, had made a mess of their personal finances.

Takeaways or Gratefulness:

  • On top of what she was going through, the financial conditions took a toll on her.

Challenges:

  • Hydration Challenge: 19/21 days not completed ❌
  • Journaling Challenge L1: 9/21 days completed ✅
  • New Fitness Challenge: 19/21 days completed ✅
  • Protein Powder Challenge: 13/21 days completed ✅
  • EP Course: 13/47 lessons not completed ✅
  • Elevating Energies from Pages: 4/90 completed ✅

Areas for improvement:

- Food choices ❌

Namo Buddhay!

Best regards,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM