Rainbow in Pune | Attended Yoga | Overate rice | Multiple dumps solved | June 13th 2024 | 10:00 PM

Hello friends,


Hope you're doing amazing!


I was thinking to introduce some important topics such as 'Power of Visualization' and 'Character Invention.' These are powerful concepts I am learning about, and I will share them with you all as well.


Today, I woke up and had warm water to drink as usual. Since purchasing a water kettle, I mostly drink lukewarm water. 

Post dinner, Time with nature and watching sports


If I express the situation in words and compare it to the first day, I can say I have come a long way and have elevated the negative survival energies. I no longer stay in that guest mode. However, I still need to be mindful about understanding the inner energies and practicing it through the power of visualization. This chapter is the most crucial in my life.

Rainbow at around 6:15 pm in Pune


I exercised today and only performed yoga, not dance, because I wanted to come out of the cult and enjoy time with myself. I utilized this time to roam in Gandharv Galaxy.


The wind chime is a blessing in the house, and it seems that I resonate with it. The protein powder, water intake, EP course is pending, and the food choice was again not good. All challenges will be completed today, and from today I'll write one sentence that I like from the new book I bought recently, 'Becoming Supernatural.' On every page, I'll find one line for which I am grateful, starting from the 1st page. This challenge is for 90 days. If I travel somewhere, I can either select a PDF, take page photos, or choose another thin book.

Got good reason to read


That is it for today, and I'll share my insights about the challenges.


This challenge is already completed, and I'm super proud.


Journaling challenge L0: 21/21 days completed ✅


Elevating energies from the lines ✅


- French doors from the living room to the garden were open wide, and the thin white curtains danced lightly in the breeze as scents from the garden floated inside. Streams of sunlight shone brightly all around. A chorus of birds chirped and trilled outside, with the distant melody of children's laughter, playful splashing from the swimming pool, and children singing while playing.


Takeaways or Gratefulness:


These create wonderful visualization in my mind, make it greener, and rejuvenate my soul.


For now, let me summarize my achievements:


- Hydration challenge: 19/21 days completed ✅

- Journaling challenge L1: 6/21 days completed ✅

- New fitness challenge: 17/21 days completed ✅

- Protein powder challenge: 12/21 days completed ✅

- EP Course: 11/47 lessons completed ✅

- Elevating energies from pages: 1/90 completed ✅


Areas for improvement:


- Food choices ❌


Namo Buddhay!


Best regards,  

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM