55 Km Cycling trip completed | Healthier than yesterday | 1st day of EP course ✅ | 08th June 2024 | 9:51 pm

Hello peeps,


Today started at 4:50 am, and I went on a 55 km cycle ride to Khadakwasla. Afterward, I had breakfast and then returned home.


My body and mind were tired, so I tried to get ample rest. However, I had to cook lunch myself and aimed for a healthier meal than yesterday. I am super proud of this achievement and feel better because of it.



I rested a bit more, joined a meeting, and now I'm planning to sleep early because I need to catch up on sleep. I will consume my protein powder sometime later.


That's all for today, guys. I shall meet you tomorrow.


This challenge is already completed, and I'm super proud.

  • Journaling challenge L0: 21/21 days completed ✅  


For now, let me summarize my achievements:

  • Hydration challenge: 16/21 days completed.
  • Journaling challenge L1: 1/21 days completed.
  • New fitness challenge: 13/21 days completed.
  • Protein powder challenge: 7/21 days completed.
  • EP Course: 2/47 lessons completed.


Areas for improvement:

  • Food choices


Namo Buddhay!


Best regards,


Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM