This is not what I am but -

Note - This is not written here to justify the correctness of grammar or providing the content to the readers but a reflection to myself.

I'm growing up at every passing second.
I'm fighting for something at every passing second.
The fight is for shine.
The fight is for respect and money.
The fight is for intellectuals.

Leaving behind the gentle arc of my innocence, trust for the people and various other things.

I'll grown up seeing my inner self struggling, feeling shameful, abandoned, insulted, beaten,cheated, rejected and what not.

But this is not what looks like - because my inner self has dreamt of not seeing the world like that , the versions that I create, the subjective dreams that I set were disposed off.

Growing up that I've learnt that life is not a straight path from A to B, but it has several A1,A2 or maybe A1.1.1 nobody knows.

But that's okay.
Because of what I have been made to feel is not what I am.

I am a power born to create, lead and stand.
I am a power born to make mistakes and accept it but never feel tired.
I'm a power born to keep my closed ones together and nurture them with the values that is ethical and harmonious.

- Continued in next articles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM