You - when I look at my google photos

 8:31 pm | 13th May 2026

I have always been very careful about Google photos.

I don’t open it.

Reason?

It has my memories sweet and painful.

Painful because it includes us.

Your smile, our conversations and your vision.

It cheers me up. 

But I have taken a strong step - when someone at my door  put her everything to wake me up - from the dream, from the desire and from everything that bind us.

I feel a vacuum but slowly trying to love my lost parts if I can else I will fill up with my other half who believed in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not in a mood to write

 11:28 pm 14th November , 2026. Not in a perfect mood to write. But if it’s imperfect then I don’t mind either. The important point is to se...