Happy Yoga Day | Mobile blog 1 | 21st June 2024 | 11:09 PM

Hello everyone, 

Hope you're doing amazing!! 

I overate today post doing Yoga and hence I wanted to share and inteospect but I lost all the energy to use my Mac 🍎💻 and hence thought to draft my progress today so that in the next vlog I'll carry forward it. 

Exercise Done. ✅
Water Done. ✅
EP Done.✅
becoming supernatural is done. (summary will publish tomorrow with today's one). ✅
Protein powder done. ✅

The most crucial part to consider is the food choice. ❌⛔⚠️⁉️❎

I feel as if my gut bacteria requests me to go for a full plate Non veg mean outside and hence my health and money both gets compromised.

I think, it might happen the next time as well but need to be aware that it takes a lot of energy to digest and hence it feels fatigue sometimes. 
Mood, health and money all goes in vain. 
Next time, I'll be extra mindful. 

Today I can rate that food choice was again improper because of the food outside. 


Namo Buddhay! 
Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM