Certification cleared | Booked Transformation workshop | My yoga goodies are dispatched | 24/06/2024 22:41

Hello folks,

I hope you have been doing fine.

For the past few days, I have been unable to complete a challenge that is vital for me. Despite any excuses, I’ve realized that ignoring these critical and life-saving challenges is not an option. Therefore, I am committed to pursuing them starting tomorrow.




After completing my certification exam, I’ve made a few observations based on my awareness:

  1. I study briefly, but my memory serves me well.
  2. Avoiding unnecessary dragging and relying on a notebook with concise notes and continuity can be highly effective.
  3. Mock exams have proven to be invaluable.
  4. Concept clarity is essential; as they say, “Ratt na fitrat me nahi.”

Post-certification, I celebrated with Shawarma, Panipuri, and Tea, and I’m pleased to share that I cleared the exam with flying colors. Now, it’s time to bounce back even stronger and prioritize my own well-being through regular exercise.

Investing in the Transformation workshop was a wise decision—it complements the essential aspects of health according to my perspective.

Today, I’ve completed my journaling, and starting tomorrow, I’ll tackle my other challenges head-on.

Best regards, Vivek 🌟

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM