Just a thought

I have completed the journal. 
I came to sleep because I need to get up early morning tomorrow. 
However, I am using phone and surprisingly the story goes like (Abstracted) 

- It started searching for the book kept in a wardrobe, dusting it off, the book was the survival once and it had all the stories inprinted on it.

- Upon turning the pages one by one, the past memories started flickering and this body felt a deep crisis of finding the energy. 

- The energy is never created not destroyed and hence it should be present somewhere, maybe a little bit inside as a reflection.

- I'm cherishing those imprints on paper, smiling a bit little by little, knowing my childish behavior in those days and how I'm learning and evolving now. 

-Believing in me that nothing has lost, it's just not the right time to be a child but cherishing it sometimes is fine. 

With this, I am trying to smile and trying to call the energies in my every body part to get blessing from almighty in order to become the purest version of myself. 

With love, 
Vivek. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM