Exercise completed only ✅ | Tired again | 20th June 2024 | 11:55 PM

Hello People,

I hope you're doing well.

Today, I couldn't manage the day properly, but no worries—I will try to improve from tomorrow.

I did the Yoga session on my own at home today, but the rest of the challenges are still due. Starting tomorrow, I will try not to miss any of them.

This challenge is already completed, and I'm super proud.

Office event at Koregaon Park, Pune
Office event at Koregaon Park, Pune

Achievements

  • Journaling Challenge L0: 21/21 days completed ✅
  • New Fitness Challenge L0: 21/21 days completed ✅

Summary of Achievements

  • Hydration Challenge: 20/21 days not completed ❌
  • Journaling Challenge L1: 13/21 days completed ✅
  • New Fitness Challenge L1: 1/21 days completed ✅
  • Protein Powder Challenge: 14/21 days not completed ❌
  • EP Course: 15/47 lessons not completed ❌
  • Elevating Energies from Pages: 5/90 not completed ❌

Areas for Improvement

  • Food choices ❌

Namo Buddhay!

Best regards,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM