Worked on my finances | 2 Fitness class in a day | Second wave L1 Journaling completed | Light food today | 28/06/2024 23:06

Hello Peeps,


Hope you're doing amazing!


I got up extremely late this morning because the bad microbiomes in my gut took a toll on me. The heavy dinner yesterday caused all sorts of fatigue and laziness in the morning.


I decided to wake up and started working after having Sattu for breakfast. The Yoga blocks and wheel arrived today, and I tried a few asanas with them before having khichdi for lunch.

Self pictures


In the evening, I stepped outside for a dance and yoga class. I noticed my energy was a bit low, likely due to digestion, so I decided to have a light dinner and went to Tapri for a veg meal thali.


Achievements:

- Journaling Challenge L0: 21/21 days completed ✅

- New Fitness Challenge L0: 21/21 days completed ✅

- Hydration Challenge L0: 21/21 days completed ✅

- Journaling Challenge L1: 21/21 days completed ✅


Summary of Achievements:

- Hydration Challenge L1: 1/21 days not completed ❌

- Journaling Challenge L1: 21/21 days completed ✅

- New Fitness Challenge L1: 4/21 days completed ✅

- Protein Powder Challenge: 17/21 days completed ✅

- EP Course: 21/47 lessons completed ✅

- Elevating Energies from Today's Reflection: 6/90 not completed ❌

- Almonds Soaked: 2/21 completed ✅

- LeetCode: 3/30 completed ✅


Areas for Improvement:

- Food choices ❌

- Late mornings, which means no sunlight ❌


Namo Buddhay!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM