An intention to make a fulfilled day ✅ | Yoga classes done ✅ | Other challenges pending ❌ | Got occupied with some ext office things | 15th June 2024 | 12:41 PM

Hello friends,


Hope you're doing amazing today.


My day started with breakfast: Masala dosa and tea. After that, I took a mock exam, which left me feeling so tired and with back pain. I tried massaging with a massager, but it was difficult, so I took a rest.


I ordered food from outside and couldn't continue working. Instead, I started solving dumps and rescheduled my test. Then I talked with a friend, which made me realize how big the world is and how much I would like to explore. This inspired me to update my portfolio.


In the evening, when I noticed my progress was slow, I decided to go to Cult for a yoga class. I packed my bag and did some exercise. Afterwards, I thought of getting a beard trim and discovered a new salon. I had a long talk with the hairdresser while getting my beard cut.

Beard Shaping is done


I then took a short walk on the pavements of my society but decided to return home because of a long list of tasks to do.


Although my portfolio and sharing it with other organizations is done, I feel my day is a bit incomplete but should be transparent. If I complete any tasks before sleeping, I'll update them.


That’s it for today, and I'll share my insights about the challenges.


This challenge is already completed, and I'm super proud.

Journaling Challenge L0: 21/21 days completed


Elevating energies from the lines

- Anna noticed that something was wrong as her husband had gone, and she couldn't concentrate on her work. He left without hugging the children. When Anna called him, she received no response. Two police officers informed her that her husband had jumped off the tallest building. Anna and her two children were in shock, and she felt a deep and hollow ache in her gut. Anna was now in survival mode.


Takeaways or Gratefulness:

When such agonies come, people fall into survival mode, and their sympathetic nervous system turns on.


For now, let me summarize my achievements:


- Hydration Challenge: 19/21 days not completed ❌

- Journaling Challenge L1: 7/21 days completed ✅

- New Fitness Challenge: 18/21 days completed ✅

- Protein Powder Challenge: 13/21 days completed ✅

- EP Course: 13/47 lessons completed ✅

- Elevating Energies from Pages: 2/90 completed ✅


Areas for improvement:

- Food choices ❌


Namo Buddhay!


Best regards,  

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM