Ok but what's next? 🎯 | 25/06/2024 22:48

Hello Peeps,

I hope you're doing amazing!

I was analysing myself. It has been 4 days in total, and I haven't stepped outside for any sort of exercise.

Why?

Because I had Snowflake.

Because I feel tired.

Because I sleep late.

Because of other things.

Yet, exercise is like fuel to my body. It shouldn't be stopped. It has associations with almonds, protein powder, chia and flax seeds, and hydration. It also ensures that I complete the EP course and the Supernaturals book.




Breakfast


Lunch



Evening Scenery


Evening Scenery 2



I am grateful that I have done some good office work and personal works.

But, an inch of effort makes you build more stronger and hence I will try to sleep early and continue doing good work.

Thanks,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM