21 days journaling challenge completed | Fast couldn't continue | Grateful for today | 07th June 2024 | 11:05 PM

Hello Peeps!

I hope you’re doing amazing!

Today, I have completed the 21st-day challenge and I can say I am ‘SUPER PROUD’. The next challenge that I am going to take is to complete the Energy Psychology course. It has a total of 47 lessons, so I will cover 2 lessons each day and prepare notes. Ideally, it should take 24 days of my effort. This is in addition to Journaling, Hydration, Exercise, Protein powder, and then EP course completion.

Smiling for a little self


As of now, I have not consumed protein powder, but I am going to have it now at 11:40 pm. My day today went well with proper rest, and then I engaged with work, utensils cleaning, and received a book from Amazon called “The Almanack of Naval Ravikant”.

I attended Yoga sessions and sweated a lot. Then I had Chicken Biryani (I thought to continue fasting but ended up with 4 samosas, panipuri, and Chicken Biryani and Alni for dinner). My food mindfulness needs improvement, and I need to be more aware of it. I have bought fruits so that I can consume them properly.

For now, let me summarize the achievements:

  • Hydration challenge: 15/21 days completed.
  • Journaling challenge: 21/21 days completed.
  • New fitness challenge: 12/21 days completed.
  • Protein powder challenge: 6/21 days completed.
  • EP Course: 0/47 lessons completed.

Areas for improvement:

  • Food choice

Namo Buddhay!

Best regards,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM