47 Kms Cycle ride to Theur Ganpati | Masterclass over | Ate Big plate Non - Veg | Feels good to see the broadening and tightening of chest | 06th June 2024 | 11:56 PM

What a beautiful ride today!

Morning 5:05 AM:

I woke up at 5 AM, took a shower, had some clean water, and then went ahead with the cycle ride to Theur Ganpati. It was earlier decided to go to Ramdara temple, but we deviated from it since the road was slippery.

We started moving from Gold. I was accompanied by Ganesh, Yachana, and Suraj. As we proceeded past 8 km, Yachana felt ill and blacked out while I was around 500m ahead. Ganesh told me that we couldn't move ahead leaving them in that situation. So, we decided to return, but after having breakfast there, Yachana accompanied us, saying she could go till Theur, and we all went together.



Afternoon:

It was a fun ride. We continued moving and then decided to go to the horse garden before returning. I had Poha and tea, as usual.

Once I returned, I took an hour's rest, then started working. I couldn't prepare lunch for myself, so I ordered food from outside.

Evening:
I talked with a colleague about some strategic decisions regarding professional career growth and then took some good pictures of the clouds at 6 PM.

Then I attended the final masterclass, and it was so fun learning about character invention and the power of visualization theory. After that, I ordered Mutton Kolhapuri, Tandoori Roti, and Indrayani Rice. I ate a lot at dinner, again not a mindful practice. The portion of food was enough, and I have to work in a few days anyway.

That's all. I am super tired now and thinking of only doing one exercise tomorrow at Cult.

Now, let’s review my regular routine checklists:


- Hydration challenge: 14/21 days completed.
- Journaling challenge: 20/21 days completed.
- New fitness challenge: 11/21 days completed.


- Protein powder challenge: 5/21 days completed.

Namo Buddhay!

Best regards,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM