Are Unhealthy Foods Accepted by My Body? Yoga Day | Embracing the 14th Day | 31st May 2024 | 11:37 PM

Wow! I realised what not to do.


Hello Everyone,


I hope you're doing amazing and keeping well!


Today marks the 14th day of my blogging journey, and it has indeed been a great experience reflecting on my entire day and introspecting on the activities I perform. It’s like stopping to see how I can improve.


Today, I realized that sometimes, as an individual, if I deviate from my usual saatvik trajectory, I tend to continue doing what I love but then suddenly change direction to return to an ideal saatvik life. During those days, little foreign foods or thoughts act as catalysts, helping me realize that I am in a revolutionary and evolutionary phase to correct myself. I remind myself to forget these instances and try to reduce their occurrence in the future.

Smile leaves a radiance you can't find elsewhere


Similar situations occurred when I had vada pav and tea, then panipuri, and then so much oily and spicy chicken biryani with not-so-good potatoes, which tasted really bad and were unhealthy. I felt a sense of negative vibes from this and thought, why not try something healthier next time? At least that way, the oil and spices won't cause any harm.


I finally consumed the soaked almonds post my evolve Yoga session at cult in evening, which should have been eaten in the morning, but I was being lazy and canceled a class. This is yet another thing that will be my challenge: to note the five reasons behind every instance of skipping a healthy routine.


I flossed my teeth post-dinner to add some charm to my lifestyle, and I am rigidly planning to go on a cycling trip tomorrow with water bottles.


I am grateful for the day and for a few people in my life who make it better, encourage me, and have faith in me.


With this, I am going to sleep, but before that, I'll soak chia seeds and almonds.


Here's a summary of my day:


Talking about some regular routine checklist:

- Hydration challenge: 8/21 days completed.

- Journaling challenge: 14/21 days completed.

- New fitness challenge: 7/21 days completed.


Namo Buddhay!


Best,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM