22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM

My Daily Blog
Hello my dear loveliest peeps,

Hope you're doing great, safe, and sound.

Today is the 6th day of my blog, and as you know, this challenge lasts for 21 days. I got up late this morning, around 9:30 AM, and had 7 almonds which I soaked last night. I started my day by drinking lots of water and preparing food for lunch. I did not have any breakfast as I was quite busy with office meetings.

self-cooked
self-cooked

For lunch, I had bhindi-baingan-tomato ki sabji and cabbage fry. I also prepared 3 parathas and had them for lunch. Afterward, I resumed reading "Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman. He mentioned a few things such as Add-1 and Add-3 tasks. I am still watching other videos to understand these concepts. I am not able to fully grasp what he wants to convey. The only thing I understand is that using multiple things can irritate our brain, but I'm not sure about this.

self-trimmed
self-trimmed

Apart from this, I did some trimming myself, took two baths today, washed clothes, and need to clean the utensils tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I have a dental checkup as well as a few appointments with mentees.

That's how my day progressed.

I can still work on drinking more water, exercising, getting sound sleep, and not skipping breakfast.

Let's do this step by step:

Tomorrow, I will try to drink 3 liters of water, and this will add another challenge for the next 15 days.

Let's meet tomorrow,

Much love,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM