20th May 2024 | 01:01 AM

Today, I woke up really late. The reason was that I went to bed very late last night because I was talking with friends on a video call. Today was Sunday, and I spent my time cooking rice and aloo soyabean for lunch. I also ate three rotis and mustard potol sabji because I like Bengali food.


I am currently reading "Thinking, Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman, and it is really a good book. Today, I didn't go outside, and I can summarize my day as cooking, cleaning utensils, bathing, and reading books.

I need to wake up early tomorrow to perform some morning rituals, exercise, and prepare food before work starts.

Goodbye.

Vivek

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not in a mood to write

 11:28 pm 14th November , 2026. Not in a perfect mood to write. But if it’s imperfect then I don’t mind either. The important point is to se...