20th May 2024 | 11.02 PM

Hello everyone,

Today, I listened to a very insightful line that I wanted to share: It was from coach Tannaz Irani about setting your frequency to a higher level in conjunction with the highest divine power. It was a seriously good session on NLP. I came to understand another powerful statement: “You will never meet the same person twice,” and also how people are incapable of being emotionally present, which creates tensions.

She also discussed ‘Analysis Paralysis.’ These were all things I did in the evening after 8 pm.




However, today I woke up late, around 9:30 am, and instead of having breakfast, I started with tea. I began checking emails and solving mock papers for the Snowflake certification. As work progressed, I took time to cook rice and baingan-bhindi-aloo ki sabji.

I had a session booked with Urban Company for a pedicure, neck and face de-tan, and neck, head, and shoulder massage therapy. After which, I took a bath and cleaned the room. However, due to the workshop, I couldn’t cook food and had to order from Zomato, where I ordered egg curry and rice. I know that for people like me, I can reduce rice intake and focus more on protein and exercise.


I couldn’t read ‘Thinking, Fast and Slow’ today, but after this blog, I’ll go read it, make some notes, and also sleep.

Thanks for reading this far.

Let’s meet tomorrow.

Much love, Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM