21st May 2024 | 11:25 PM

Hello, my lovely readers,


I am grateful today for my life, the work that I do, the food, clothes, and shelter I am blessed with, and for being surrounded by people who are genuine and think well of me.


Today, I started the day by having lunch out and didn’t cook anything due to laziness. I couldn't get productive today. I did some office work and then went out and had two plates of panipuri and a glass of sugarcane juice. Although I know these aren't great for my gut, I am trying to be more mindful as the day progresses.


The book "Thinking, Fast and Slow" is really captivating. I am currently understanding the cognitive illusions created by our mind's first system. There are many topics I have covered, and they resonate with me. Now, I understand the 'why' behind my actions.


After completing this post, I will read a few more pages of that book and then go to sleep.


I know there isn't much interesting to share, but keep an eye on my blog. I am taking on the challenge of practicing this blog for the first 21 days.




This is my tangible goal, and I want to grow by reflecting on my journey here.


Thank you so much for your support.


Much love,


Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM