Reiki healing | Sound therapy | Finally filled Dental cavity | Cycling for 120 calories burn | Self cooked | Gym for half an hour at Gold's Gym | 30th May 2024 | 11:39 PM

Divine feeling at Reiki center today

Hey lovely peeps,

How are you doing?

Today is my 13th day of the journaling challenge! I am so proud of myself for stepping out of my comfort zone. I remember how I wasn't moving my hands, legs, and body for a few months and hadn't been feeling good since then.

The moment I started journaling, I realized that I am reflecting on myself every day. My energy is aligning with a master spiritual energy, and I feel much more fulfilled.

Today, my day started with consuming lukewarm cardamom and lemon water in Malasana pose. After freshening up, I went to the balcony to enjoy the rejuvenating morning sunshine and cold breeze and prayed for this beautiful day. Then, I did my face cleansing routine, applied moisturizer, ate a banana, and went to Gold’s Gym. I trained on legs and was literally exhausted after just 25 minutes of rigorous exercise. Then, I headed straight to breakfast where I had poha and tea.

After that, I drank a glass of water at home, relaxed for an hour, and then went to the dental clinic where I got my teeth filled and cavities healed. This gave me a sense of satisfaction that I am finally doing things for my betterment each day. While coming down the stairs from the ground floor, I saw a Reiki healing center that caught my attention. I was so amazed as if my life energies had found a friend. I spoke with Mr. Abhay there, and we had a great conversation about spirituality, mindfulness, and therapies.
Reiki center Sound healing Pic 1



Then, I experienced sound healing vibrations from seven meditation bowls representing the seven chakras of the body. I tried Mandarin tea for the first time. During the Reiki sound healing process, I had some unique imaginations and was able to untangle complex thoughts without judging them. I felt so light and didn't feel miserable even once. My whole body felt like it was healing, with each cell vibrating. My life energies were communicating with the vibrations from the bowls while my body lay still.



Reiki center Sound healing Pic 2


You may visit if in Pune




It was truly fantastic. I then had Satvik khichdi from outside, did some office work, and took a rest. In the evening, I felt really tired and couldn't go to my second workout session at Cult. I felt bad but decided to go cycling instead.

I cooked aloo gobi sabzi with less masala and rice pea, but I realized I overate a bit. So, I went cycling and burned around 120 calories in half an hour. When I got back home, I realized I had left the door open, which was alarming. Thankfully, everything was safe, and I felt relieved.

This is how I spent my day today. I really feel proud of myself and plan to continue these activities for the next few days until they become a part of me. This year is a year of evolution and revolution for me to become the best version of myself.

Some more pictures from today.
Afternoon Pose 

Dinner self cooked

Post dinner fat burn




Here's a summary of my day:

**Talking about some regular routine checklist:**
- Hydration challenge: 7/21 days completed.
- Journaling challenge: 13/21 days completed.
- New fitness challenge: 6/21 days completed.

Namo Buddhay!

Best,
Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM