24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

Hello, my loveliest peeps,

I am journaling early today because I have good news to share. However, you'll need to read through to the end for the reveal.

Today, my day started at 11 am IST. I prepared buns and butter for breakfast, read a few pages of my book, and reflected on how household chores and office work are keeping me from going out. This has taken a toll on both my physical and mental health. It's often said that unbalanced chakras or energy blockages can cause such issues.

Around 3-4 pm, I decided to cook something. I soaked dal and rice, added soya chunks, and put everything in a cooker for 7-8 whistles. Meanwhile, I mashed potatoes with tomato and garlic for a chokha recipe, fried some papad, and served the khichdi with dahi and achar.

The good news is that I completed both the hydration challenge and the journaling challenge. Additionally, I started a fitness class today and attended the Evolve yoga session. It was great to get back to it after a long time, and I feel good.

My Friday was busy: I talked with family, took a walk around the society, and planned to sleep by 10 pm so I can wake up at 5 am for an outdoor cycling exercise tomorrow.

From now on, I will note three things at the end of every blog:

- Hydration challenge: 2/21 days completed.

- Journaling challenge: 8/21 days completed.

- New fitness challenge: 1/21 days completed.

These little steps are really helpful and contribute to a better lifestyle.

That's it for today's blog. Love to see you in the next one.

Best,

Vivek






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM