26th May 2024 | 10:23 PM

Hello, my loveliest peeps,


I hope you're doing amazing!

Evening time before dance class


Today, my morning didn't start with cycling but with yoga instead. I had soaked almonds, chia seeds, and warm water with ajwain in the morning. Then, I did some basic morning exercises at home before heading to yoga class, and I also had a banana. I went to the class and performed different versions of Evolve Yoga asanas. Afterward, I had breakfast of poha and tea from outside. I came back home, rested a bit, then prepared oats with mixed veggies for lunch, and took another rest.

Morning breakfast


I didn't want to waste my weekend, so I tried to book another slot for a dance session today. Before attending the class, I had water, brought a towel, dancing shoes, and had a banana before the workout.


After leaving the class at 8 PM, I decided to have dinner at a good food outlet. I had normal rice, dal, roti, and sabjis. Then, I went to my friend's home for some conversation and relaxing moments. Finally, I decided to take a nap early so I could wake up early for my 6:30 AM yoga session.

Dinner 


I hope you enjoyed the blog. I'm looking forward to sharing more interesting stories in the 'Evolve Myself' session.

Evening time post re-shower


Here's a summary of my day:


Talking about some regular routine checklist:

- Hydration challenge: 4/21 days completed.

- Journaling challenge: 10/21 days completed.

- New fitness challenge: 3/21 days completed.


Namo Buddhay!

Best,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM