26th May 2024 | 12:05 AM

Hello my loveliest readers,

I hope you're doing well!

Start of the day with a refreshing ride

It's a new day, and my day started at 5 am. After refreshing myself and taking a bath, I had chia seeds and almonds for breakfast. Then, I headed to Cult Fitness for my first-ever ride to Taljai Tekdi Mandir, located 17 km from my place. The whole cycling squad of around 10 people greeted each other, and we headed towards our destination. For the last 30 minutes, the road was highly elevated, and I almost gave up. The trainer suggested that I should take a break, but a few pro cyclists boosted my enthusiasm, and finally, we reached our destination.

Reached the destination with the cycling squad

I had red lemon tea in the morning, which was quite refreshing. My mood was elevated knowing my digestion and exercise were in sync, and I was properly hydrated. After that, we had a cool-down exercise and took some photographs.

Cool-down exercises and group photos

We headed back home, and then I had breakfast and rested for around 1.5 hours. I prepared oats for lunch and spent some time reading books. In the evening, I took a bath again and went out for evening snacks and tea with a friend. We decided to prepare dinner together, cooking chicken and rice. Although rice can be heavy and hard for my gut to digest at night, I had water and ajwain to aid digestion. Before that, we had ice cream for dessert.

Tomorrow, I had planned a 50 km cycling workout, but I don't want to push myself too hard. Instead, I have booked a dance class for the evening and plan to wake up at 7 am to cycle for around 20-25 km.

Here's a summary of my day:

Talking about some regular routine checklist:
- Hydration challenge: 3/21 days completed.
- Journaling challenge: 9/21 days completed.
- New fitness challenge: 2/21 days completed.

Prepared Oats for lunch.

Now it's time to sleep. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Good night,

Vivek

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM