23rd May 2024 | 11:40 PM

My Blog

Hello my loveliest people,

How are you enjoying your life?

We have been gifted with life, so are we enjoying it to the fullest or living in miseries?

I think I am enjoying it, but not to the fullest. However, I am on a journey to make it worthwhile.

I sometimes imagine myself going on a solo tour with my bike (I feel like purchasing a Royal Enfield) so that I can travel and work (currently, my work is remote). I think I can easily do it, but something stops me. I believe it is my inertia of staying in this cocoon life, which doesn't let me come out of it.

Although I am pretty sure that it will give me a new perspective on life, I can imagine going on a solo trip, packing all my bags, leaving the city early in the morning, taking a halt midway for a very healthy breakfast, and then eating a sattvic lunch in a village. I would take photos and write in my journal to reflect on how my days went.

Sometimes I feel like life is all about the little things, but we should dream of the biggest universe. We should stay grounded and enjoy life while taking baby steps to reach where we want to go.

Today, I didn't cook healthy food. It was chicken biryani with a bit more oil than I usually use, tea once, and buns twice with a lot of butter. But one good thing is that I drank 3 liters of water, which I promised myself, so it is now 1/21 completed for water. I am happy about that.

Work-wise, I didn't progress much and slept for a longer period of time. The reason might be my gut. I think I need to be more mindful and kind to my gut, and my lifestyle needs a major improvement.

I feel physically and mentally tired, maybe because of pranic energy or my metabolism taking a toll. I need to be more mindful of what to eat and how to burn excessive calories.

It's fine because I am taking baby steps, and it will be done for sure. I have completed the challenge of writing, self-cooking, and hydration, and I am grateful today as well.

I will definitely meet you tomorrow :)

Love always,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM