15th May 2024 | 12:36 AM

Hello everyone,


This morning, I woke up intending to go to the gym, but I couldn't move my body and fell asleep again. I woke up directly at 9:30 am IST and got myself freshened up.


I went to the kitchen and had two packets of Yipee noodles and two packets of Maggi, and then I brushed my teeth. It's a bit annoying to admit, but that's how my morning went.


I started working for the office and then began cooking chhole and paneer. In the afternoon, I had paneer and chhole, which I kept consuming until the evening.


In the evening, I took a break, had a bath, and went to the gym. I spent 45 minutes exercising: treadmill, some stretching, and lifting dumbbells.


I came back to my room, listened to some meditation songs, and took a 10-minute nap. Then I took another bath, put on a new T-shirt and jeans, and went to have tea with my friend. We spent an hour talking, and then I went to his flat, where I started discussing how an ideal vacation can be enjoyed on a solo trip.



Later, another flatmate and I went for tea at night and talked a lot about various things in life. When I came back, I cleaned my T-shirt, which had gotten stained when tea spilled on it.


After that, I wrote a poem, and now I am looking forward to sleeping.


Bye,


Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM