Tried new shirt from cupboard for Dance Fitness | 29th May 2024 | 12:15 AM

I got some nice moves and food


Hello everyone,


I hope you all are blessed and happy today!


Today, I am very tired as I have been sleeping for less than five hours these days due to hectic yoga and dance classes. However, sleep should not be compromised as it can adversely affect our health. I am planning to go to class tomorrow at 8 AM so that I can sleep properly tonight.


My day started with consuming soaked seeds, almonds, and a banana. Then, I went for my morning yoga class, followed by a breakfast of poha and tea. I came back home, took a rest for a while, and then swept the entire floor, cleaned the kitchen and washroom, mopped the floor, folded the clothes, and cleaned the utensils. My friend also arrived at my flat, and we worked together on a few assignments before ordering chicken biryani. I had half of it, and in the evening, we went for tea. Once he left the flat, I worked on some personal projects and did some mentorship for my clients. For those who don't know, I am a lead data engineer, and sometimes I guide students, data enthusiasts, and those searching for jobs.


In the late evening, I took a bath (I need to correct my routine as well) and then went for a rigorous dance class, which was super energetic. For my huge cheat meal today, I had Bangda fish (two pieces), one fried fish, two tandoori rotis, one cup of rice, and solkadi. My gut was tightly packed (no food consciousness today). After that, I discussed some project-related things. It is now another day, and the time is 12:23 AM. I am heavily tired and have a headache. From tomorrow, I will switch to a light diet and ensure I complete at least eight hours of sleep before engaging in activities. I will try to sleep early from tomorrow onwards.

Complete bangda fish thali


Here's a summary of my day:


Talking about some regular routine checklist:

- Hydration challenge: 6/21 days completed.

- Journaling challenge: 12/21 days completed.

- New fitness challenge: 5/21 days completed.


Namo Buddhay!


Best,  

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM