Finally plot in Dentistry appointment | 27th May 2024 | 10:37 PM

Twist in Dentistry Appointment

 27th May 2024 | 10:37 PM

Hello people,


Hope you're doing amazing today!


I know many of us perceive Monday as an anxiety-inducing day, but it's just a small portion of life. Instead of worrying, we can thoroughly enjoy the day by doing our work and gifting ourselves or our loved ones the best things we wish for.


Today, I got up at 5:30 am, took a bath, consumed soaked chia seeds and two bananas, then packed all my yoga gear and drove to the center. It was another Evolve yoga session. After the session, I had the same Poha and tea for breakfast.


I had a dentist appointment today. The doctor identified a few things that needed to be done. However, due to some issues with my corporate balance, I had to leave after just the initial consultation.


On my way home, I had egg curry and two rotis for lunch because I was insanely hungry and couldn't wait to eat at home. I regretted it for a minute but then consoled myself.


I also went to Gold's Gym to inquire about a coach because only doing yoga and dance won't build muscles; I need to do some strength and gym exercises as well.


I came back, started working for the office, and after finishing work, I packed my gym backpack and left for Cult to participate in the Dance Fitness class. The class was very intensive today, and all the spots were booked. The energy was insane, and I put all my energy into dancing and shouting or screaming.


The day went pretty well with my dentist appointment, healthy food, and exercise.

Night dinner outside but a fulfilled one.


Let's hope that each day gets better as time goes on.


I am very excited to tell you that I have completed my 11th day of journaling today.


I have changed the subject of my blogs as I have read about the concepts of headings, titles, and permalinks for better SEO.


Here's a summary of my day:


Talking about some regular routine checklist:

- Hydration challenge: 5/21 days completed.

- Journaling challenge: 11/21 days completed.

- New fitness challenge: 4/21 days completed.


Namo Buddhay!


Best,  

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM