28/07/2024 3.35 AM | Penning a thought

Hello people, 

It's been days since I have followed any regimes. 
It's been years since I wrote something out of me. 

I figured out either I write something and follow it or I go with an auto pilot. 
But am I doing the things? 
or is it situation?  Suppose work came and I'm doing it. Suppose I'm hungry and eating food. 
or is it a sequence of steps? A defined set of food, or exercise and what not? 

Reframing the question to? 
Am I mindful enough at present what needs to be done and reflect the journey? 

I'm just writing a journal? 
But the basic law is not done. 

Its a guest feeling not a permanent feeling to stay in this situation which is totally unproductive. 

Health. 
Knowledge. 
Goal. 
Wealth. 
Relationships. 
Travel. 

are priorities. 

These are not moving with time. 

Anyways its too late, 
Goodnight! 

Namo buddhay, 
Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM