Dinner cooked by self | Tried hydrating well today | 2 projects allocated simultaneously | Headache since evening | 16/07/2024 22:25

Hello Everyone,

Today was a regular day for me. I was assigned to two different projects and I cooked dinner to avoid eating out.

I got my beard trimmed today. I need to get things in order to complete my tasks on time starting from tomorrow. Therefore, I need to sleep early today to wake up tomorrow morning.

Here are the updates on my checklists!


After beard trim, eating food prepared by self.


Rice and Soyabean Palak


Achievements:

  • Journaling Challenge L0: Completed 21/21 days ✅
  • New Fitness Challenge L0: Completed 21/21 days ✅
  • Hydration Challenge L0: Completed 21/21 days ✅
  • Journaling Challenge L1: Completed 21/21 days ✅

Summary of Achievements:

  • Hydration Challenge L1: 1/21 days not completed ❌
  • Journaling Challenge L2: Completed 17/21 days ✅
  • New Fitness Challenge L1: Completed 4/21 days ❌
  • Protein Powder Challenge: Completed 17/21 days ❌
  • EP Course: Completed 21/47 lessons ❌
  • Elevating Energies from Today’s Reflection: 6/90 not completed ❌
  • Almonds Soaked: Completed 4/21 days ❌
  • LeetCode: Completed 5/30 days ❌

Areas for Improvement:

  • Food choices ❌
  • Late mornings, which means no sunlight ❌

Namo Buddhay!

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM