Walking into a New Life | A Life-Living Trip to a New Place | Finally, MONETIZATION is ON | In Search of One Tangible Thing - The Meaning of Me | 03/07/2024 23:24

My Journey

Hello everyone,

Hope you're amazing!

Today is very special for me. Having said that I missed the fulfillment of pursuing challenges, I gave myself a stronger challenge to step out of my comfort zone and rigorously use the muscular, emotional, and soulful aches to fulfill my purpose by traveling solo to Srinagar.

The day was a complete rollercoaster. I suddenly thought of going to Bali while talking to a colleague, who shared an itinerary for Mauritius. Then, I spontaneously called a travel consultant, and amidst various confusing thoughts about Bali, Vietnam, and Cambodia, I ultimately decided on Srinagar. I booked the flight and thought to step ahead.

The story doesn't stop here. It's already 12:30 am on the 4th of July, and I have a bus at approximately 7 am. I need to wake up by 4 or 5 at the latest. The motto of my life is to find what has been lost. I am looking back into myself to search for it, understand its meaning, and gently push the present in the right direction for my future—something I wish to understand.

I am happy because I had a great lunch today prepared by my friend, and I am grateful. Additionally, I have been awarded Google monetization for my blogs.

Fulfilling food
Fulfilling food.

I shall keep you posted, but for now, here are some modifications to the challenge before I land in Pune:

  • Journaling challenge. (One special picture which you found to be a connection, one thing you learned self or by interaction, one smell that made you feel connected and grounded, one taste that you never had in your life, one feel on skin that will be inked forever)
  • Hydration challenge.
  • Exercise: 10-15 minutes of stretching.
  • Expense tracker update.
  • Personal belongings check.
  • Hand sanitation check.

Best regards,

Namo Buddhay,

Vivek Sunny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM