A normal day | 01/07/2024 00:34

 Hello peeps,

Hope you're doing well.

There's not much to share.

No challenges today apart from Journaling.

Rephrase:

A well spent day with myself on a mission to give rest to body and reflect in Journal.




I am happy to help a person by sharing the notes and he paid also.

Sometimes, It feels really good to earn even a penny from places where you had never dreamt earlier.

Life has improved a lot but I am not stopping here.

I procrastinate a lot. One of the examples are cleaning the home, Placing things at right place and the most special one is going for an exercise.

I learnt that 2 minute rule states that If an action will take less than two minutes, it should be done at the moment it's defined.” Simple, yet potent, this rule is a defense against procrastination and letting the small things in work and life add up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM