26th July 2024 12:40 AM | Again a workaholic day | Seems I've lost the motivation again

Hello everyone, 

Hope you're doing well!! 

It's 26 days of this month which has gone by. 
I've not progressed much in this month and hardly went to class that signifies how drastically my health must have been detreitoted. 

This was something I never wanted to happen, but after Kashmir trip, I lost motivation to continue challenges and it is making me dull each day. 

The reason I'm sleeping late today is because I was working on some web scraping stuff in my Macbook and the configuration to chrome drivers took a lot of time. 
Now since I couldn't complete that as well and left in the middle, also the office work has been left mid way, I'm planning to increase the concentration levels. 

That's it. 
Nothing much. 
Hope you're healthy at your place. 

Keep breathing. Be aware and smile right now. 

Namo buddhay, 
Vivek. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM