Solo Travelling Day 2 | Kashmir Tour | Local sightseeing | Local Market | Local Garden | Pathani suit and Stoll | Amazing rainbow | 05/07/2024 23:48

Hello There,

I hope you are at peace. Take a deep breath and calm your mind.

The day started with a light breakfast, after which I went in search of an ATM to transact money. I was successful in withdrawing money. Although it was my plan to get a SIM card, I found the ATM first.

A kind person accompanied me to the SIM vendor. We walked around a kilometer and he was very gentle with me. I got the SIM and planned to go for a ride to Dal Lake. I used the local ride application, using the OTP generated on my phone. The person who came as a cab driver suggested that I go for local sightseeing at a nominal rate. He took me to several places and negotiated the money as much as he could from his side.

I visited a lot of gardens, mosques, dargahs, markets, Dal Lake, the Ghantaghar, and more. I tried several recipes such as Rogan Josh, Rista, Rice, etc.

I found a uniqueness in the Kashmiri people - their smile on their red cheeks and their hospitable attitude. They seem to be less worried about anything and are well-behaved and polite.

I like the silence in their words, the peacefulness in the surroundings, and the smell of the grass and mountains.

I bought a good Pathani dress with a stole for myself.

I love the green mountains and lush meadows.

I like the taste of water and was in search of Gulab Sharbat.


Dal lake from Internet | Original will be uploaded consequently


That’s all for today, I’ll come with a brief update upon my return.

How can I forget to mention that I visited the mosque and I liked the ambiance there? Today was Friday and everyone came for Namaz. I sat there and listened to their prayers, then also prayed and touched the Chadar-e-Shareef, took Jamjam water, and donated as well.

That’s all for today,

I’ll come with another fascinating blog tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Namo buddhay,

Vivek

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM