12th July 2024 | Cooked Rajma Chawal | Yoga done 20 mins | Again too much rest today | Srinagar expenses calculated.

Hello Peeps, 

I hope you're doing amazing. 
I got up in the morning and cooked the rajma which were soaked overnight. I cooked rice and consumed the lunch early and had no breakfast. 

I took ample rest again. Exercised in the evening for sometime ans then consumed the rajma and rice which was left. 

I am not sure why I'm being so lazy these days, especially when I reflect it. Before Kashmir trip I used to be much active. 

I'm hopeful to see changes in me in upcoming future. Especially I need to be much focused on how to cultivate good microbiomes in the gut ecosystem so that energy can be utilized in good activities. 
There are plenty of challenges left for me to do and I need to resume the challenges sooner. 

I've not yet portayed the takeaways from the Kashmir trip which I'm going to disclose it soon. 

That's it for today. 
Stay tuned for interesting blogs in upcoming days. 

Namo buddhay, 
Vivek 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outbursting thoughts | Part-1

22nd May 2024 | 10:27 PM

24th May 2024 | 9:17 PM