Not in a mood to write

 11:28 pm 14th November , 2026.


Not in a perfect mood to write.

But if it’s imperfect then I don’t mind either.

The important point is to self talk.

Apparently, what I’ve been noticing is totally shutting down the business of writing and slowly watering my other variant which germinated or forked out in last few years after separation.

I saw the post - you can say I infiltrated into your account spying through the visuals and reading the lines, speculating the person hidden in your words.

Being aware that I feel myself center of the universe, instantly I pre assumed This guy is me, That girl is missing me. I made her feel this way.

But, Let’s keep this notion that I was never the planet revolving around your center.


I was probably a little star you dreamt about because I told that I shine better.


The moment you saw life you felt - you realised that I was lying about my beauty when I wasn’t.

Even if the beauty I was speaking was fake, the affection was crude.

After so many years, things are settling in the bloodstream and I still feel that I am slowly sticking small stickers on my wound to make my look attractive.

Deep inside I know - I know myself that I am small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not in a mood to write

 11:28 pm 14th November , 2026. Not in a perfect mood to write. But if it’s imperfect then I don’t mind either. The important point is to se...